Being active is really good, it helps you get in better mood, it is really healthy, helps you lose fat and gain muscle, look good and do something for yourself.
Nowadays not many people have the time or energy to go to the gym. So you either have to skip the workouts or workout at home for example.
Now most of the weights are big and take a lot of space, and also expensive, but with a little bit of money for you to get adjustable dumbbells you can actually exercise at home, you can do things like, pushups pull ups, dumbbell bent over rows, squats and even deadlifts.
With adjustable dumbbells you could save a lot of money, and space at your home and be able to work out and feel good.
Now we are going to show you some of the best adjustable dumbbells on the market, so you can chose the one that you think is the best for your needs.
StairMaster Pair of TwistLock Adjustable Dumbbells – 5 to 50 lbs
The TtairMaster pair of twistlock adjustable dumbbells offers different weight options for you to choose from, it could be adjusted from 5lbs to 50lbs.
They have really great design resembling the dumbbells you would find in the gym.
You can change the weight of the dumbbell with your hand without even removing the dumbbell and this can be really useful during workout.
These dumbbells are not quite as expensive as the bodymax dumbbeell pair, and offer even bigger weight range.
- You don’t need to remove your hands from them to adjust the weight, they have small but visible window that shows the chosen weight.
- The grip is really comfortable and sturdy.
- Even though the dummbells are made from high quality materials, it is not advisable to drop them from a lot of height.
- After few months of usage you could notice some visible usage marks on the weights.
Bodymax Selectabell Dumbbell Pair – 11 to 71 lbs
This set of 2 dumbbells by Bodymax is quite useful and high quality.
It can be adjusted from 11 to 71lbs in 12 different options.
This way you can use them for small muscle groups and for the bigger ones. And it is quite easy to change the weight of the dumbbell so you can continue to workout in just a few seconds.
- This model is in the high price end, but its build quality is really great.
- This model could be used by almost anyone, since offers quite a bit of adjustable options, so it can be really light and really heavy.
- Beginners and even pro bodybuilders can use it to get a great workout.
- It?s a little pricey and if you have been exercising for years you might need to add a bit extra weight on some exercises like deadlifts.
Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbbell System with Stand – 5 to 75 lbs
This set of dummbells by Ironmaster offers adjustable weight from 5lbs to 75lbs.
This is quite a good range, as it is in the range most of the best adjustable dumbbells on the market.
They offer quite a great design and one of the best parts is that they come with a stand, which is really handy and you do not need to put them on the ground.
Their price is not that high and they could be easily used by beginners without worrying too much about the money or the weight variety.
To use them it takes less than 2 square feet to store them, and a little bit more space to exercise.
The set is quite durable and of course of high quality materials.
- It includes a stand for comfortable and safety usage.
- The weight can be adjusted from 5 lbs to 75lbs.
- They are not that expensive and they are really durable.
- The locking mechanism might be damaged if they are dropped, so extra care is advisable.
Power Block Elite Adjustable Dumbbells – 5 to 90 lbs
This set of adjustable dumbbells has adjustable weight from 5 to 90lbs.
They are a little different in design than the traditional dumbbells but will provide for a quality training session.
You can use them for the most exercises except some that require smaller size of weights.
They are portable and do not come with a stand, but are square in shape and this makes it easy to be stored in small spaces without rolling them in your garage.
- High quality
- Good price range
- Made in USA with comfortable grip and fast change of the weights.
- Their form is useful since they do not roll and they have a good variety of adjustable weight that can go up to 90lbs
- They can be used by beginners and intermediates, but for professionals it might not be the best idea since their mechanism might be damaged if thrown or a lot of weight is used
- You might not like their design or shape in general, they go up to 90 lbs but it is not advisable to use that amount of weight and you should be careful not to throw them after the set.