You can cause yourself some serious problems when it comes to hot air in your room.
Some of the reasons can be due to the heating systems or the hot summer seasons. Hot air may bring to sinus infections or sinusitis, as it can irritate your nasal passageways.
It can bring some genuine danger to people with asthmatic problems, because the air can cause heightened mucus production. In addition to this, it can lead also to eczema and a discomfort to sensitive skin.
In order to prevent those shocking, yet very possible problems are to maintain a high level of humidity in your house, as you use the best humidifiers.
Those are some of the most common symptoms of skin allergies:
- Skin redness
- Dry, crusted or scaly skin, which may become leathery and thick
- You may notice little, fluid-filled blisters, which after scratching may ooze
Humidifiers are used to treat allergies, but not many people know that they have some benefits in other things.
Advantages of the humidifiers:
- They can cure a flu or cold symptoms in a natural way.
- Humidifiers can treat and alleviate allergies.
- They are one easy way to prevent coughing and congestion, without using any medicine.
- They can save you thousands, as it protects your home interior, just because the dry air can cause peeling of wallpapers, cracks in the floor or wooden furniture, even static electricity. The humidifier maintains the proper moisture level in your home.
Disadvantages of the humidifiers:
Even though, they have many benefits if you install a humidifier in your house, you can still get some problems. The production company cannot guarantee 100 percent cleaned space, as there is a chance of violate the humidity level.
- If there is a higher humidity level, it can cause more allergen problems, such as spotting dust mites, mildew or mold.
- Having a contaminated water, which is used in running the humidifier is threatening. The appearance and breeding bacteria and fungi is a real problem here, as it can cause lung problems.
Here is a list of the top 3 best humidifiers for dry skin in 2018, which will save you from unwanted surprises and troubles.
Honeywell Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier
Our first suggestion is a product which provides 99.9% germ-free moisture, as it kills 99.9% of all kinds of bacteria and spores found in water.
The germ-killing chamber technology works up to 24 hours per a single filling and it is 25% quieter thanks to the QuitCare technology.
The tank is break- resistant and it is 100% save to use. The product is equipped with an antimicrobial treated filter and an automatic moisture balancing system.
- The humidifier is a bit heavier and larger than other models
- Best results can be found in medium-sized rooms
Even though it may have some disadvantages, we think that this product is a must have for people who suffer from dry skin or sinus problems.
Honeywell QuietCare Humidifier HCM-6009
Here is another Honeywell product which is very quiet when it is working.
It provides fresh and clean mist, thanks to the antimicrobial treated filters and cleaning cartridge. This is perfect for people who have sinus problems.
Here are some of the features included in the product:
- Big capacity
- It works for the same time as the Honeywell Germ Free HCM-350;
- The product is 30% quieter than most of the humidifiers on the market;
- It puts an end to algae, bacteria and fungus;
- The cleaning and filling is now easier, because of the dual tanks with wider opening tops;
- Wide range of applications and adjustable humidity controls.
- Basic design
- Sometimes it can vibrate when it is in working mode, which results in unpleasant sounds. A solution to this problem is using the model on a non-wooden or ceramic surface.
Air-O-Swiss AOS 7147 Ultrasonic Warm and Cool Mist Humidifier
- You can easily humidify a room which measure around 600 square feet
- The technology used in the model can regulate the most comfortable humidity with just measuring the temperature in the room
- You can sleep tight, as there is a sleep mode included
- You need to take a proper care of the humidifier’s surface touch control, as it is very sensitive