Being active is really good, it helps you get in better mood, it is really healthy, helps you lose fat and gain muscle, look good and do something for yourself.
Nowadays not many people have the time or energy to go to the gym. So you either have to skip the workouts or workout at home for example.
Now most of the weights are big and take a lot of space, and also expensive, but with a little bit of money for you to get adjustable dumbbells you can actually exercise at home, you can do things like, pushups pull ups, dumbbell bent over rows, squats and even deadlifts.
With adjustable dumbbells you could save a lot of money, and space at your home and be able to work out and feel good.
Now we are going to show you some of the best adjustable dumbbells on the market, so you can chose the one that you think is the best for your needs.
BowFlex SelectTech Adjustable Dumbbells
The BowFlex adjustable dumbbells offers different weight options for you to choose from, it could be adjusted from 5lbs to 52.5lbs. It can be adjusted at 2.5lbs up to the first 25lbs. This offers a lot ot option for the weight of the dummbells for different exercises. You can increase or decrease the weight by a lot of different options.
They have really great design resembling the dumbbells you would find in the gym.
You can change the weight of the dumbbell with your hand without with simple turning of a dial, and this can be really useful during workout.
These dumbbells are not quite as expensive as the other pairs, and offer great weight range for the beginner to advanced weight lifters.
- You can adjust the weight with ease, they have dial to help you do that.
- The grip is really comfortable and sturdy.
- Even though the dummbells are made from high quality materials, it is not advisable to drop them.
Bowflex SelectTech adjustable Dummbell
This is a single dumbell, and is a bit expensive. However it can be adjusted from 10 to 90lbs with many different options.
This way you can use them for small muscle groups and for the bigger ones. And it is quite easy to change the weight of the dumbbell so you can continue to workout in just a few seconds.
- This model is in the high price end, but its build quality is really great.
- This model could be used by almost anyone, since offers quite a bit of adjustable options, so it can be really light and really heavy.
- Beginners and even pro bodybuilders can use it to get a great workout.
- It’s a little pricey and if you have been exercising for years you might need to add a bit extra weight on some exercises like deadlifts.
Bayou adjustable dumbbell set
This set of dummbells by Bayou offers adjustable weight from 5lbs to 25lbs. It is suitable for beginners. The weight is not as high for the more advanced training people.
They offer quite a great design and one of the best parts is that they come with a chrom-plated steel construction, which is really handy and you do not need to put them on the ground, as they come with storage trays.
Their price is not that high and they could be easily used by beginners without worrying too much about the money or the weight variety.
The set is quite durable and of course of high quality materials.
- It includes trays, so each has its place and not just thrown around the floor
- The weight can be adjusted from 5 lbs to 25lbs – great for beginners.
- They are not that expensive and they are durable.
- The locking mechanism might be damaged if they are dropped, so extra care is advisable.
Power Block Elite Adjustable Dumbbells – 5 to 90 lbs
This set of adjustable dumbbells has adjustable weight from 5 to 90lbs. They are a little different in design than the traditional dumbbells but will provide for a quality training session.
You can use them for the most exercises except some that require smaller size of weights. They are portable and do not come with a stand, but are square in shape and this makes it easy to be stored in small spaces without rolling them in your garage.
- High quality
- Good price range
- Made in USA with comfortable grip and fast change of the weights.
- Their form is useful since they do not roll and they have a good variety of adjustable weight that can go up to 90lbs
- They can be used by beginners and intermediates, but for professionals it might not be the best idea since their mechanism might be damaged if thrown or a lot of weight is used
- You might not like their design or shape in general, they go up to 90 lbs but it is not advisable to use that amount of weight and you should be careful not to throw them after the set.