There are many types of cooktop that conducts heat.
The common ones use flame, electricity or gas. The more advanced way to heat up a cookware is using induction, whereby the cooktop heats it up directly and the temperature can rise up in a very short amount of time.
For induction pans to work, the cooktop or stove must be made of good stainless steel or must be able to conduct magnetic field such as cast iron. Coil made of copper wire is built on the base of the pans so that the electric can pass through it from the induction of magnetic flux.
The market today can offer you a variety of induction cookware you can enjoy whether as an enthusiast cook, or as a real pro in the kitchen that believes cooking is their second job position.
We have decided to help you all by making a selection of the best contemporary induction cookware models.
Duxtop Professional 17-piece
These seventeen pieces of professional induction ready cookware set is arguably one of superior sets today.
The set comes with:
- 6-quart and 2.5-quart sauce pans both with vented lids
- 8-inch and 10-inch skillets
- 5-quart sauté pan with vented lid and helper
- 6-quart stock pot with vented lid
- Steamer basket and a boiler basket
- It also comes with 3 pieces tools which include a fork, a slotted turner and a spoon.
This set of pots and pans are designed to last for a lifetime (which is why they are not afraid to provide a lifetime limited warranty).
The material used to construct them is an 18/10 commercial grade stainless steel. In other words, it’s constructed with super high durability in mind!
Pros: Comes with really solid pieces, includes measuring marks on its elements, pans are deep fry
Cons: Larger than average price, luxurious, but yet Chinese origin which can be considered a drawback
Circulon Premier Professional 13-piece Hard-anodized Cookware Set
These pots and pans are covered in hard-anodized stainless steel and are induction ready cookware.
The chefs and professional cooks will love them this set heats up quickly on fire but even faster on induction.
Best of all you will love the comfortable grip that is covered in silicon and the amazingly strong handles.
- Easy to be washed even in dishwasher
- The range of sizes is wide and the design is modern and simple
- A bit heavy
- The lids can be a bit hard to clean up sometimes depending on what you have been cooking
T-fal E938SA Professional Total non-stick Thermo-Spot Warmth Indication Cookware
T-fal Induction Cookware supplies a bunch of useful features alongside good designs.
If you want to prepare regular meals for a little to medium size family members, the T-fal Induction Cookware Set will be a good option to consider.
It is definitely worth the money.
This is a high-quality induction safe kitchenware set. Moreover, this induction cookware includes nonstick surface along with even heating function.
It is safe to utilize in oven and dishwasher around 400F temperature.
You can use metallic utensils and the silicon constructed riveted handles provide a good grip.
- The price is a bang for the buck
- Safe to be washed in the dishwasher
- It has thermo-spot technology to prevent burning incidents
- Suitable for any utensil design
- It has ability to be used on gas and the stainless steel is really high quality
- Small size of the frying pan
- You will face some difficulty when you will have a party at home and have to cook in bulk
- The lids are made up of glass and are heavy to lift
FlavorStone 11″ Essential Set
This induction ready cookware set made with multiple layers that will eliminate the hot spots.
The upgraded lids contain knobs that control the temperature and are heavy enough that they sit on the pot or pan without vibrating.
The handles covered with dual silicon and this induction cookware even comes with its own recipe book!
Includes the following individual elements:
- Casserole Pan
- Deluxe Deep Pan
- Saute Pan
- Vented Lid
- And of course the recipe book
In addition to these, the model is not going to make a mess out of your cooking as it comes with a great non-stick layer even melted plastic won’t stick, making cleaning a breeze.
The cookware itself is made out of lightweight alloy, and the base is made out of stainless steel. This allows it to be used on a range of cooking surfaces such as gas, electric, induction and ceramic stove tops.
Like most other nonstick sets, this one will need to be seasoned before use, and every few months if it is used frequently.
- It has great cooking results and comes with 5 year warrant
- PFOA free
- The cleaning is very simple
- Handles may need tightening
- Not suitable for the oven