We are all familiar with the fact that almost every dog finds dirty places such as piles of leaves or muddy pools as gold mine. It’s a pure joy for them and why not celebrate this trove, with some rolling around.
Even after a walk or a play with our dog friend, our 4-legged buddies always seem to get messy. But after all, the important thing here is to make them happy.Even though dogs find dirt and smelling charming, most of us want to keep our dogs cleaned, not only from hygienic point, but for our comfort, as well.
In order to do this, we resort to baths and different cleaners. Although it is not recommended to give your dog baths too often, just because you are washing away important oils that take care of our dog’s skin and fur on a natural way, we want to keep our homes clean and dogs fresh and fluffy coat.
We took care of your concerns.
Our list of the best organic shampoos will help you find the one, which will suit your needs best, as it will also take care of preserving those natural oils and make your buddy’s fur shiny.
This is a great way to maintain a good hygiene levels and prevent unwanted complications for yours and your dog’s health such as allergies and many others.
Earthbath All Natural Shampoo
The first suggestion is a product, which uses only natural ingredients. They will effectively clean the mess, as they are intelligently formulated.
In order to make this shampoo 100% natural, the product is made of:
- Aloe Vera and oatmeal in combination of purified water- moisturize and combat irritation.
- Coconut based cleansers, almond extracts, food- grade vanilla and Vitamins A, B, D, E.
In this product, there are not included:
- Irritating soap- making it perfect for dogs with sensitive skin.
- No parabens, synthetic dyes, gluten DEA, phosphates, SLS/SLES or enzymes.
- Cruelty free;
- All natural ingredients;
- Comes in biodegradable packaging;
- It heals your dog’s itchy parts and effectively re- moisturize the fur and skin, thanks to the Aloe Vera and oatmeal combo;
- No- tears, as there is no soap used;
- Nice scent, all because of the almond and vanilla extracts;
- Rich lather formula.
- If your dog is seriously smelly or dirty, you may need something heavier than this shampoo.
Highly recommend it, just because it is one great product, which is eco-friendly, it uses all natural ingredients and it is gentle to the skin. If your dog has a sensitive one, we think that this shampoo may be the solution to your problem.
Wahl Oatmeal Shampoo
Here is another product that uses natural ingredients. This shampoo has various scents and formulations, which are very effective and give you the opportunity to choose. It is all depending on your personal preference and what you think your dog needs.
- Solely plant- derived.
- Aloe Vera, oatmeal, lime, lemon verbena, coconut is used to soothe dry skin and provide decent moisture.
This product does not include:
- Harsh chemicals.
- Free of Sorbitan Laurate or PEG-80.
- Smoothing and natural ingredients;
- Save and gentle to use on any dog;
- Very concentrated – small amount does the job;
- Rich lather formula;
- Many scents to choose from- Lemongrass Sage, Lavender and Chamomile, Cornflower& Aloe, White Pear and Eucalyptus and Spearmint.
- Scent may be too strong for some people and dogs, who are sensitive to smell or have any allergies;
- Stinky dogs will need stronger products, as the formula is natural based.
This product will keep your furry friend skin cleaned and moisturized, as it also protects it from itchiness, irritants and any hard chemicals. The scent will give you that fresh feeling and assure you that everything is in norms.
BarkLogic Lemon Tree Natural Deodorizing Shampoo
This is another amazing product, which uses plant-derived and all-natural ingredients. Its deodorizing qualities and refreshing scent hit those odors heavier than ever.
- 100% mineral derived and natural components.
- Free of any PEG, Gluten, DEA, dyes, sulfates, Triclosan, phthalates- all of those can cause some serious issues and irritation.
- Eliminates odors on contact;
- It gently lifts away the dirt, as it dissolves it;
- Protects your dog’s skin and fur;
- All- natural and plant- derived ingredients;
- It works gently on the skin;
- Hypoallergenic and non-toxic;
- Perfect for vegans;
- Rich lather formula;
- Made in the USA;
- If you want truly refreshing scent, you may need to apply some of the product again, as the lemon scent is very subtle.
All plant-based ingredient list, but also effective deodorizer. We highly recommend it, as it can handle even the smelliest and dirty dogs. The shampoo is very effective. It is not heavy duty on chemicals and deployment.
SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Triple Strength Dirty Dog Shampoo
Even the dirties dog will be cleaned till brightness with this effective shampoo. It has an excellent deodorizing qualities and great formula.
The company is well-known for producing variety of quality dog shampoos.
- Glycerine, tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, and variety of fragrances.
- Enriched with Vitamin E, sea butter, aloe vera and wheat protein to keep your dog’s skin and fur protected.
- Three times more active cleansing ability than any other shampoo;
- Dirty dogs are not a problem for this product;
- Easy to use and very effective;
- “Dirt Repel” exclusive formula;
- The scent comes in refreshing green apple and tea perfumes;
- Restoring the moisture in your dog’s skin and fur, as it also maintains the normal level of natural oils;
- Rich and very concentrated lather formula.
- The fresh and clean smell is not enough long-lasting.
We recommend this product, as it is one of the most effective ones, when it comes to dirty and smelly dogs. The product has natural ingredients, which won’t inconvenience you or your dog’s skin.